Thursday, 8 September 2011

New Amy Butler Fabric Pleated Bag

I love this Amy Butler fabric so when I saw it I just had to get it.  The bag has 4 internal pockets, a magnetic closure and the lining is made with the sunspots fabric the same as the handles.  I really love this one.    I was going to put it on Folksy but my good friend Sandra loved it so much I couldnt resist giving her it.  Needless to say it was well received!

On a non sewing related note we have bought another house - yay!  We move in in about 5 weeks and I cannot wait.  Its in the country and I can have a craft room!

Hope you are all well.   Dont forget to enter my giveaway if you havent already!  x 


  1. Gorgeous bag! Love the shape and love the fabric. Amy Butler fabric makes such lovely bags doesn't it? I love that colour.

    Where abouts are you moving to?

  2. The bag looks wonderful, and I love the fabrics you used!

  3. Love this bag - both the design and fabric. Congrats on buying the house and getting a craft room! x

  4. I love this AB line!
    Great bag - good luck with your move!

  5. Ooohh exciting news on the house it's sounds beautiful! Hope to see a few photos once you are settled.
    Your bag is beautiful, and with 4 pockets inside it's every girls dream loads of room so stash crap! Lol
    Kandi x

  6. Fab news about your house Hun I bet you can't wait. I love the bag I have had my eye on that Amy butler fabric for a while. Make sure you post some pics of your house when you move in x x

  7. Fabulous bag!! Fabric and bag pattern look made for each other.

    Lucky you! Country house with space to grow! I hope you enjoy a long and prosperous life there.

  8. Hi Claire,

    What a beautiful bag! And a beautiful blog too (I just stumbled upon it)!!! :-)

    I LOVE little Pootle!!! What a great character to name your business after!

    I'm quite new to sewing (a year and a half-ish), and I'm very new to blogging (just a few months). So it was really nice to find someone else in a similar spot!

    I'll be back again soon.....


  9. The colours on your bag are lovely. No you're not strange folding and unfolding fabric....I admit to that as well....shhh don't tell anyone tho!!